Friday, November 6, 2009

November Neglect

Okay, so I don't just neglect this blog in November. It happens quite often. I suppose that because, while I feel that a lot has happened, the steps I take seem infinitesimal when I sit down to write them out. The revisions on Power's Touch are coming along well despite my inactivity in the blogosphere.

Also, NaNoWriMo is sucking up all my energy. Well, my kids actually do must of the work, but then nano finishes me off by 9:00. I am really enjoying my second year of it. My novel is titled Seasoned Words. I'm sure it will change a thousand times before it's done. I can't seem to be satisfied with anything I come up with. Titles for song lyrics are so much easier! Anyway, that's neither here nor there.

This year's nano is about how paradise isn't always what it seems. I wrote 10k in three days and now I'm stuck. I'm sure I'll get out of it soon. I know what I want to do and where I'm going. It's just a matter of getting there. How are your novels coming along? I would love to hear how you're doing!

2 comments:

  1. 10K in three days just blows me away! Great job. Hope you get unstuck soon. I am on the home stretch of my novel. I think I'll have it done by the end of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Angie! I'm so excited that you're so close! It feels so good to finish!

    ReplyDelete

Travel to Another Point of View