Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Progress

Progress? What? I'm supposed to be progressing? I think someone forgot to put that word into the dictionary embedded into my brain. Okay, humor aside, this week and last week have been a bit... not unproductive, but certainly not progressive where my stories are concerned. I wrote some lyrics and have spent a good amount of time composing music for some friends, but my novels have been set on the back burner. I hope to get to them once my husband isn't traveling and training, once my kids and I are no longer sick, once the heat comes back into my fingertips because it's super cold here and once I can sit down at the computer and not feel guilty about writing when I should be doing the other things I'm supposed to be doing. On the bright side, it has been a very productive week as far as prepping for the move has gone and spending time with my kids, exercising and spiritually renewing myself... Once the weekend hits, I should be able to put some time into my story, as long as everyone's healthy, happy and no hypothetical disasters shake the world to pieces.

1 comment:

  1. Some weeks are like that. Remember that even just thinking about the novel counts as working on it in my book!

    ReplyDelete

Travel to Another Point of View