The fun and talented Mel Fowler has tagged me and I could never resist a game. What can I say? I'm a kid at heart. There I go giving away two interesting tidbits about myself and the game hasn't even begun yet. I'm just going to get right to it before I reveal any more!
10 Interesting (hopefully!) Things About Me:
1. Before college, I hated the computer and avoided it. Ironically, I met my husband on in a chat room a little over ten years ago. Thanks to #camelot, Professor Hunt and roommate Jeni FTW! Yes, there's a great story there. ;)
2. My husband and I didn't like each other our first meeting. Funny how things change.
3. Speaking of change, I'm one of those people. The kind who love change and have a hard time standing still. Lucky for me I married a man who would end up moving us around every 2-3 years.
4. I sing opera and I compose music. I'm better at the first, but I love the second.
5. . I gave up performing to be a mom; it's the ultimate ambition and anyone who thinks otherwise is fooling themselves. I promise.
6. I love religion. A lot! I hope I don't come off as preachy or anything, but I do love to talk about it and I believe strongly in creating and uplifting, which leads me into #7.
7. I love people. One of my favorite sayings is "It takes all kinds."
8. I'm a huge history buff and I love language. As a singer, I had to study Italian, French, German, Spanish and Latin. I picked up some Egyptian Arabic and Bahamian English in my travels as well. I'm not fluent in any of them, however.
9. I homeschool. For now at least.
10. I love to swim. We spend a little time almost every day in our community pool. I'm currently teaching my 3yo to dive. He's very good!
I'm supposed to tag five people now, but I don't have any idea who's done this and who hasn't so I'm just going to leave it open. If you decided to do it, please, leave me a comment with a link to your blog so I can read it. I would love to get to know you better!