Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Oh my! If you love a good contest (and who doesn't) I've posted a list on my sidebar of just a few that are going on right now. They're all from amazing bloggers so I'm sure you'll probably already following their blogs, but if not, go now! You won't regret it. Carolina, Elana and Christine's contests just started.

As for my own writing, I'm plugging along. My goal is to finish my book revisions by the end of May. What then? I'm not sure. I really need to find a group of readers who love epic fantasy and are used to multiple points of view. Do you happen to know anyone who would fit this description? I feel bad asking those who've already read it to read it again. Do you ever feel this way?

Happy Writing and as long as I'm well-wishing, happy Cinco de Mayo!

7 comments:

  1. I think I could read for you... if you wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'd be happy to read it again. I think most fans of epic fantasy are used to multiple viewpoints. I'm so excited for you to finish! How fun. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE that, Kayeleen! Thank you for offering!

    Angie, I thought so too, but I've had a couple read through the beginning and weren't too sure about the multiple POV. I think they probably were used to YA fantasy and didn't know the epic genre might be different. I just wanted to be really clear. ;) And thank you doubly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your revisions! :)

    Thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so good to meet you on Ali's chat, Nisa. Thanks for looking up my blog. I gave you a shout-out in return. Good luck in wrapping up your goals :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nisa, I don't read a lot of fantasy, but I do like it. I would be happy to read it, as well. Let me know. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, everyone! I appreciate all you do!

    ReplyDelete

Travel to Another Point of View